Small Group Physician's Training Program
Taught by Zein Obagi, MD
Obagi Skin Health Institute 270 N. Canon Drive, Suite 100 Beverly Hills, CA 90210
The Obagi Skin Health Institute offers a two-day course for Dermatologists, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons, and other medical specialists who wish to thoroughly understand Dr. Zein Obagi’s philosophy on Skin Health.
Taught personally by Dr. Zein Obagi, the course is offered in our Beverly Hills location at various times throughout the year.
Dr. Zein Obagi conducts the course for a strictly limited number of attendees, in order to allow fellow professionals to experience his methods firsthand as they observe and learn his techniques to repair and rejuvenate skin.
2019 Physician's Training Dates:
November 21 - 23, 2019
3-Day Training Course Includes:
- Skin Conditioning (emphasis on ZO® Skin Health stabilization regimen and ZO® Medical Therapeutic Solutions treatments)
- Dr. Zein Obagi’s Skin Health concepts and theories
- Dr. Zein Obagi's Skin Classification
- Treatment of a variety of skin conditions, including:
- Pigmentation problems
- Sebum induced inflammatory disorders
- Combined procedures, resurfacing, lasers, injectables
- Introduction to Chemical Peels with emphasis on the ZO® Controlled Depth Peels
- Management of peels and patient selection
- Observation of peel procedures
- Peel complications and treatment
- Demonstration of injectables (Botox®, Sculptra®, Fillers)
- Demonstration of lasers: pigment and vascular
- Demonstration with live patients, interviews and procedures
The Cost for the Three-Day Course is $3,000
Fee includes meals during training hours from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
WHERE TO STAY:
We do have special rates with the neighboring hotels in the area:
The Luxe Hotel 360 N. Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Tel: (310) 273-0300 Ask for Doctor’s rate.
The Crescent Hotel 403 N. Crescent Drive Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Tel: (310) 247- 0505 Ask for Corporate rate and mention Obagi.
Sign Up for the Small Group Physician Training Program Below
Send forms into Angeli Lacson at [email protected]
Any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Angeli Lacson at [email protected] or at 310.275.3030